[kj] Bootleg cd feedback

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:53:31 EDT 2007

They're both nicely priced and are worth having - the pre-Extremities
Porchester Hall fan club show from 88, and the alternate recording of the
Pandemonium tour show at the Astoria that MTV filmed, are nice bonuses. And
then of course there's the 6 bootleg albums that you all know and love!

No doubt the success of the Inside Extremities package made these possible
and so on for the Extremities re-issue and hopefully beyond.

T.