[kj] OT: Adios

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 20:21:34 EDT 2007

To one and all,

I've had enough of this. I've been on this list (almost entirely) since '99, and just feel that it's time to go. The bickering/bullshit that dominates here has grown far too old, and the fact that there is nothing relevent or meaningful in regards to Killing Joke to look forward too, I just don't see the point of being a part of this. Good luck. Goodbye. I will now be on my way.....

-Tom.
www.myspace.com/tk1999
www.myspace.com/murderoflilies
www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic
............Reptile House(??)

My Hope and It's Angels
Our Death and Our Deeds......... -- Hail! The White Grain. DEATH IN JUNE