[kj] GG Allin

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Thu Aug 30 19:01:54 EDT 2007

I can understand the appeal of GG Allin to teenagers , it must be great discussing him in the playground..............but adults!!!!!!!!!!!
In the same way that it was great listening to "So What" by the Anti nowhere league , it was good because it was shocking at the time , but I cant adhere to it now in the same way, as I used too.

(Yes I know that thats crap English)

Message Received: Aug 30 2007, 01:38 AM