[kj] KJ on eBay

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 12:44:23 EDT 2007

Yeah, I remember people wearing that first one many moons ago... and I
freely admit, I like this shirt! Might even bid! I think with vintage
shirts you have to put measurements in cos sizes have changed so much over
the years. I have LARGE size shirts from decades ago that are smaller than
the small size you get now. Nothing to do with the massive rise in obesity
levels, oh no.

Dave in Edinburgh