[kj] KJ on eBay

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:29:10 EDT 2007

Actually being a seller (in the past) of vintage clothing you do typically
put those measurements in. Especially for cotton t-shirts. I have a Kiss
Animalize tour t (I found it at a resale store I wasn't there...honestly)
that is marked Large and a small could barely fit into it.

And to note I asked more info on the shirts and he responded that they are
truly vintage. Cotton thinned (typical with shirts that have been worn a
lot) and nothing on the back

Chris