[kj] amy shithouse

Mik Raven mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 21:56:20 EDT 2007

Guess you have never met Jaz then. What a let down as an idol and what a
total arse and so into himself. If the conversation is not centered around
him he is just not interested. Wouldn't call him an idiot but in my mind
he's not far off. Great musician and all that, just someone I would never
want as a friend.