[kj] GG Allin

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Wed Aug 29 20:36:52 EDT 2007

I was a personal friend (if that's what you want to call it) of
G.G.'s for the last 10 years of his life. My singer (Bloody) from a band
I was in called BLOODY MESS and the SKABS was a good friend with him and
toured with G.G. on the Hated in the Nation tour years ago. G.G. used to
come to Peoria Ill. a couple weeks out of the year to get away from
everything (and the Cops) - it was a constant party - I have a ton of
stories from those times. G.G. did the album cover for my first band
from Jail (which never came out, but I have the original artwork) and
did a few articles and interviews for a crappy little zine I had. He
never turned me down for anything - even when I asked for a loc of his
pubic hair (which he sent in the mail - still have it too - yuck...) I
do suggest to people who don't care for the "bad" G.G. to check out his
stuff with the JABBERS - "Always was,is,and shall be" is great I don't
care for the later stuff.

One thing about G.G that people need to understand is that he was NOT
kidding - he was like that 24/7 - he honestly lived by nobody's rules
but his own - I respect him for that, not for the violence though.

Billy Goat in Hollywood