[kj] GG Allin

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 17:40:17 EDT 2007

That is true Alex about them being ABBA compared to GG. I never liked GG
Allin. I thought that whole gimmick he put on was just not punk rock to me. I
thought it was just sick shit. I grew up seeing The Mentors here in L.A. and
knew El Duce personally. He was a nice guy and really funny to hang and drink
with. RIP.

~LB

In a message dated 8/29/2007 1:30:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,