[kj] GG Allin

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:45:14 EDT 2007

although i don't see it myself i feel compelled to quote my friend who knew
him back in Boston:
"he wasn't like most people thought he was"
to which i sarcastically replied "so he wasn't covered in excrement when
you knew him then?"
to which she (clearly annoyed) replied "nooo"

well i guess that film we all saw was a hallucination!

we're supposed to catch up on friday i'll bring him up and what the deal is

funnily enough his Brother Merle is a major tape trader who supposedly has a
load of Nirvana & other rarities but he only likes to do business on the
phone.
he's supposed to be a really nice guy but i just don't have the balls to
phone up any member of the allin family!