[kj] OT: Boyd Rice / NON & Luftwaffe coming to London Oct. 31

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:26:15 EDT 2007

I cannot completely blame Rice (or Death in June, etc) for their attraction
of the Nazi fools. I've seen plenty of nazi punks showing up at gigs they
have no business being at. To be fair their message does walk that fine
line and sometimes they cave under pressure (to either side).
The worst was probably Chaos UK in the early 90s. And they were there for
the music.

Ah the controversy.