[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:31:21 EDT 2007

Captain, the latest news from CNN and REUTERS videos ARE:

The earthquke in the South of Iran . German Symphony Orchestra in Iran and the West of Iran are doing well .

Iam no not easy with all that smoke and vibration in the coast .

What are new orders, Captain?

Ltn
over

Frank Frik <frankfrik at yahoo.com> wrote:
This is Lieutenant Flake speaking .

Captain, I just feel that is about the time claim our colonies back.

For an instance, the East coast of Africa shall belong to Austro-Germany, Brasil to...,

Do you know what happened in Iran last night? To whom belongs Iran? I feel that it is not fear that ....it belongs to the US, as a colony?

I need here some explanation, Captain Black....

over

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
I agree Leigh , people should use words more appropriately , one half-wit that I know said that he got kidnapped by the Police and held against his will in a prison , he wanted the Police arrested for kidnapping him after he got arrested!!!!!
Its just another case of people living in our former colonies who cannot use our language correctly ........They ve turned into natives............................................

Message Received: Aug 25 2007, 10:24 PM