[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Sat Aug 25 18:20:48 EDT 2007

I agree Leigh , people should use words more appropriately , one half-wit that I know said that he got kidnapped by the Police and held against his will in a prison , he wanted the Police arrested for kidnapping him after he got arrested!!!!!
Its just another case of people living in our former colonies who cannot use our language correctly ........They ve turned into natives............................................

Message Received: Aug 25 2007, 10:24 PM