[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 09:11:40 EDT 2007

Captain Fluke, you know that I have German nukes ready and located in your submarine without your knowledge but aprovement was received positive UND from you.

At the meantime I got new job. Interpretor. From russian tass, izvestia and other communist papers. I have make no mistakes. The main problem is to let CNN and Reuters to know egzactly what china and russia are planning. Our sponsors are making videos. Even Holivood is involved. But: because all rights were sold off to cnn and reuters, we can not re-direct their monies making machine. Also, the pentagon wired the other billion of dollars to your Switz account last week.

Lieutenant Flake, over

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Hold your fire Lieutenant , Soviet reconnaissance ships are circling above and we dont want to get detected , we are heavily outnumbered and we do not have the fire power that they have , so we cannot engage them. We must avoid the Soviets at all costs and move into Iranian waters , and when mission control has given us the all clear that the German philharmonic orchestra has left Iran , then, and only then, may we proceed to bomb the fuck out of Iran .
Cptn Fluke