[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 45

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Fri Aug 24 08:53:29 EDT 2007

Hold your fire Lieutenant , Soviet reconnaissance ships are circling above and we dont want to get detected , we are heavily outnumbered and we do not have the fire power that they have , so we cannot engage them. We must avoid the Soviets at all costs and move into Iranian waters , and when mission control has given us the all clear that the German philharmonic orchestra has left Iran , then, and only then, may we proceed to bomb the fuck out of Iran .
Cptn Fluke