[kj] ****SPAM**** Re: password

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 07:55:30 EDT 2007

Yep, "Eighties" projected so much of what was cool about KJ onto video
form, almost definitively. I think it's by far their best vid, too. It
definitely leaves a lasting impression, even nowadays. Other than that I
generally prefer video of live performances from 1984 or before -- much
more than any other video. (Live performance vids from The Tube, or the
live video of "Empire Song" at ... U4 I think it is? Thos are better
than almost any video KJ have put out.)

"Money Is Not Our God" is a great song, but damn the video to that has
not aged well, either.

-Oliver