[kj] ****SPAM**** Re: password

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 24 07:46:43 EDT 2007

For a start, it's not THEIR video -- rather it's a montage of images
pieced together by some enterprising fan. I'm not saying their actual
videos are grand, but at least make the distinction between what is
legit and what isn't.

The video for "Democracy" is appalling, if memory serves.

I still think the video for "Eighties" is fucking brilliant, though.

Alex in NYC