[kj] OT Autism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 07:22:11 EDT 2007

NO NO NO NO, PAUL. You thread is the best! Let's set the other one and name it AUTIZM-COMMUNISM. I feel, that Mister Black will be involved. He hates idiots.

Here people likesof Brendon and ade started new CV's already...lol...

Cheers! Frank, Austria

ps. Where I have to read and get into my brains that synndrome? Forgot, what the name of web you wrote. :)

paul wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote:
My Mrs to be is in her 40's and doing a phd, but she stims and flaps, and wears earplugs in the cinema. I stim too. It never ends.

Isnt it significant how many Gatherers have responded to my little disclosure? Cool.
I think KJ loving parents will make good Aspie parents too. A certain anarchic open mindedness.

Keep Smiling...