[kj] Unspeakable

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Aug 22 21:13:15 EDT 2007

Cheers, I'd love to get a copy of it. There's actually a massive KJ
discography torrent, not sure if it's still around, I got all my stuff
that way, but never seeded it. it has fucking heaps, all the studio
albums, BBC, Chaos for breakfast or whatever, all sorts...As I said, I'm
now in the process of buying it all up, and if I COULD would love to
support them by going along to concerts etc...guess I'll buy a t shirt or
something instead :(

Pls go on about Vedder...? My only interest in Pearl Jam really is that
Matt Cameron, the awesome ex Skin Yard / Soundgarden drummer has been
drumming for Pearl Jam for years now...which has made me scratch my head a
bit. He's a brilliant drummer IMO, awesome timing and skill...but surely
Pearl Jam after Soundgarden would be pretty anti-climactic...his side
projects Hater and Wellwater Conspiracy are fucking out of it...

He was actually their first ever drummer, when Pearl Jam formed in 91 or
whatever he laid down the drums for their first demo tracks...Chris
Cornell gave Vedder his big break really by letting him sing along on
Hunger Strike when him and Matt were doing the Temple of the Dog album,
tribute to Andy Wood...Vedder had come up from LA to hop on the grunge
bandwagon, TOD happened to be recording, half of TOD ending up in Pearl
Jam...Chris let him sing along. Not a massive fan of TOD, Soundgarden blow
them out of the water really, but couple of tracks I can listen to when I
can be arsed...at the time it was more successful than anything SG had
ever done, go figure.