[kj] Unspeakable

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 22 18:14:54 EDT 2007

I hadn't realised there were so many people after this! Just so everyone
knows, I plan to put the tracks on a website such as yousendit as high(ish -
say 320kbps) quality mp3s- I'll send the URL to those who have specifically
requested them, and will send direct copies of the original discs to those
who want me to do so. I'll attend to the former tomorrow evening, and the
latter over the weekend (probably).

Sadly, I can't find any of the file sharing sites that allow me to upload
700MB+ of each disc in one go, so I don't propose to make lossless images
available for download, unless anyone can suggest such a site. I'm not going
the torrent route, as I think these files should be limited to the
Gathering. I will therefore add a password to the zip files, such as
"Outside The Gate is definitely my favourite Killing Joke album ever".

Best,

Darren
Hungerford, UK