[kj] Killing joke and Communism

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Wed Aug 22 15:18:47 EDT 2007

Hello everyone... all you old and new gatherers! Here again!

And yes... I hate those stupid cheguevara tee-shirts! By the way... for those who have not seen this: check the link below... click "music of the quantum" and take a look at an interview of Mr. J. Coleman...!

http://musicofthequantum.rutgers.edu/

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> kirjoitti:

Che Gue Vara :
Where does he fit in? Is his image rebellious or offensive or is it something that is adhered to? Does anyone own a Che Gue Vara T-shirt? I think that they look so naff , I cant see anyone on this list owing a Che Gue Vara t-shirt or poster , except for maybe Tin .

--
Saunalahti Iso G - 50 Gigatavua nopeaa ja varmennettua verkkolevyä tiedostoillesi. Kokeile ilmaiseksi!
http://isog.pp.fi