[kj] (OT)Rammstein

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 15:04:04 EDT 2007

The Followers, not the Leaders.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Mister Black
Sent: 22 August 2007 19:46
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)Rammstein

Do real bands still exist , dont all bands to a certain degree put on an act for the consumer ? Every time that I look into a glossy metal mag, theres just endless pages of fat bald blokes (no offence Rob) with white make-up on , pulling scary faces and making the sign of the devil . And they all try to outdo each other with how scary they can look .

Dont all bands have a certain degree of manufacturedness about them?

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 07:38 PM