[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Aug 21 22:27:16 EDT 2007

Who owns the Federal Reserve...do a search for that on Google and tell me
what you believe...lots of conspiracy theories on that one...I'm not sure
what to believe...some people contend that it's a private corporation, or
mega-corporation, owned by the banks and banking houses...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_Freedom_to_Fascism

"The central thesis of the film may be that this monetary policy is the
strongest form of governance that has ever existed, and is central to the
unconstitutional, global power ambitions of the interests that supposedly
control the Federal Reserve."

> Most systems are perfect "in theory" but imperfect in practice. Ideally,

> every system anyone has proposed would work great.

> Pure capitalism in theory would be great. In practice, it's so horrible

> that it has to be supported with a variety of state safeguards,

> regulations, bailouts from the Federal Reserve, and the like, and even

> then it creates real misery for lots of folks.

> -Oliver

> folk devil wrote:

>> Um, ok. Communism, on the opposite side of, but next to fascism on the

>> political sphere.

>> Bankers breed hippies, who breed bankers....

>> Just like democracy, communism can only exist in theory...

>>> From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

>>> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>>> To: gathering at misera.net

>>> Subject: Re: [kj] Killing joke and Communism

>>> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:49:03 +0100

>>> get more into it ;-D))) um..... communism that is,good in theory

>>> not so great in pratice,takes away individual choice,dare you think

>>> for your selfs.not in china or parts of ;-/