[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 17:20:14 EDT 2007

I told you, Mister Black, that Rammstein is the best!!!!!kakakakakak akakakakakkkk Germans are the best!!!!!!!!!!! kakakakakkaaa

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote: Killing Joke are British Nationals, although they live overseas now, New Zealand , America and Czech . I was going to say that Killing Joke are the quintessential typical British band who never did well abroad.......but KJ didnt really do too well in the UK either :)

Message Received: Aug 21 2007, 07:39 PM