[kj] pleasures of the flesh

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Aug 19 20:08:55 EDT 2007

Pleasures of the Flesh, while perhaps a bit of an embarassingly
Enigma-esque title, well I like it lots, I just crashed and burned when
trying to describe why =) "Like it lots" is about as articulate as it gets
at the moment...

Actually found these reviews recently, heaping praise on Pandemonium,
Night Time and KJ 2003, obviously someone for whom KJ hits him in the
same place as it hits me...