[kj] pleasures of the flesh

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:03:19 EDT 2007

if you just stick to the quality of the actual tune,and the emotional
intensity of the lyrics,ignore any stupid hidden agendas that may or may
not have been attached to that track and at the end of the day,said by who
exactly/ someone who obviously see the track in a negative light-- different
way,as they dont like it ;-/

its not hard to see why the track---pleasures of the flesh--studio version
is so good,if some like it great,if others do not,then thats there own tuff
shit if they just cannot see/hear why it is up there with some of k.js best
tunes,its bloody awsome and far from lame!!!

but then again its all down to a matter of good taste isnt ;-)) some just
do not have it ;-D))))

hay you have good taste,you agree that the intro is pritty good,try playing
whole track loud,then your really feel it ;-D