[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 01:31:44 EDT 2007

joined in 03, having never been on a list before - jumped in head first with inanities instead of introducing myself - but hey I'm an Aries, what did you say about us? impetuous fools, that's right.........introduction to KJ was in a record shop in Martin Place in Sydney about 81 where I heard 'We Have Joy' and hooked ever since.
Love this list despite the odd egomaniacs who dominate, you know who you are haha