[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 22:59:50 EDT 2007

I think i joined in 2000 or thereabouts. I was off for a bit in 2004 and I can't really remember when i came back. Let's say 2005, for the sake of arguement. I agree with the sentiment that it really is the best resource for KJ related happenings. Before that, I was completely in the dark on whether or not they were still functioning as a band. Raven was pretty active on the list when I joined so that shed some light on the situation to say the least.

Leigh