[kj] OT: Tony Wilson RIP (scandal)

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Tue Aug 14 18:05:44 EDT 2007

Yes , its besides the point whether USA supported Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war or not . The bottom line is that Saddam waged war against Iran . The U.S. probably supported Iraq because of the revolution going on in Iran at the time. Iraq was seen as the lesser evil and the lesser threatening.
Oliver: You are correct , I didn keep up with the lead up to the war , keep up with the happenings in America , for the simple reason is that I'm from the UK and have no interest with what happens in the U.S.and do not watch American TV.
I know that many Americans are small minded and believe that all eyes are on them and that everyone follows American Politics , but if you leave the shores of America, you will be surprised to find out that many people have no interest at all in what happens in America .
Can you not understand that I wasnt here and therefore didnt know that the KJ link had been previously posted .

Message Received: Aug 14 2007, 10:51 PM