[kj] My Facebook

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Aug 14 17:58:32 EDT 2007

I'm game if you're game Oliver ... I've also joined the Rudimentary Peni
group ... a fantastic emsemble, I was lucky to pick up their 12 track debut
7" single at the time ... a truly unique and wonderful sound (though it did
not quite sound right on the 2nd single with the Crass production) ..
anyway, let's all join up on Facebook ... it's kinda fun and it will look
like we have lots of cyber friends, as we have ... I've only got 6 at the
moment - with Oliver that will be 7 ... not that I'm interested in all this
"poking" malarky ... that sounds far too much like real human contact ...
LOL