[kj] OT: Tony Wilson RIP (scandal)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 17:40:53 EDT 2007

Hey, endlessly annoying troll guy,

The premises for war in Iraq changed every few months, when the old ones
no longer held water. It was hard to keep up with the changes. It's
obvious you didn't. That doesn't surprise me; you seem to have a hard
time keeping up with other stuff, i.e. your re-posting the KJ
"menstration" [sic] vid from YouTube which was posted, like, a week
before, a couple diff. times.

Par for the course, Einstein!

-Oliver