[kj] Ministry final tour/No Raven

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 17:37:05 EDT 2007

THE DOGS are the best Stooges clone few have heard of, I guess. Yeah, I
guess they did start in Mich. but moved to L.A. Did a great thrashy
number in the mid 70s called "Slash Your Face."

They did a pretty damned good reunion album a couple of years ago titled
"Suburban Nightmare." Great ong off that LP called "Class of 1970" that
talks about Iggy Pop, the White Panthers, MC5, everything.

Here are two mp3s from their "Suburban Nightmare" reunion LP from 2003,
which I liked, incl aforementioned "Class of 1970":

http://www.kvltpunk.com/audio/The_Dogs_Class_of_1970(2003).mp3

http://www.kvltpunk.com/audio/The_Dogs_Out_of_His_Tree(2003).mp3

-Oliver