[kj] Ministry final tour/No Raven

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:45:49 EDT 2007

When you were saying the Dogs I was thinking the 70's LA band which, I
didn't know was from Lansing. And I guess again in Lansing.

But just so you know Lansing is easily 40 minutes away (by freeway doing
70). Ann Arbor is 30 -40 minutes. Depending on where you are starting and
ending (same as above).