[kj] OT: Tony Wilson RIP (scandal)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:13:10 EDT 2007

agreed and second that rob---my dad is suffering from cancer at present(i
dont want to elaborate on that as it is distressing enough ok) i will say,he
is getting the necessary drugs to help him,but only because he is a private
patient,this as you know costs a fortune,but between me and my sister,we are
coughing up the cash for him,we wont let him use his pension--were using our
savings instead--just glad that we have that kind of money--as opposed to
many who --well you said it,n.h.s,beeing denied the drugs ect,its sad,what
can i say,only that,it may sound corney but saving for rainy days was/is
worth it--its giving our dad dignity in his hour of need at least...

as for the government concerning this matter,they should be ashamed of them
selfs,they should at least look after there own,when there own need medical
help-as not everyone has either savings or anyone they can fall back on to
pay for exspensive medical treatment,,its almost a lottery,who can afford to
live/who has to perish down to lack of personal cash!!!!

melinda ps ive said my thought on the iraq/troops war ages ago,still
stands,agree with what rob wrote on matter ;-/

r.i.p tony.w