[kj] /brendan ;-)

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 13 19:23:33 EDT 2007

Haha, I'm usually taking the piss Mel, as I was when I made that comment
about Librans...

PS: No I'm not on facebook but I suppose I should get around to it...for
some reason I have avoided MSN and MySpace and all that electronic talking
to people shit (except this list :), I babble enough over email and text
messages already...okay I'll sort that out.