[kj] anyone else had this???

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:42:03 EDT 2007

i went to send a few vids from you tube,both yesterday eve and again
today,these i sent to my own hotmail address,not directly to the
list,yet,the vids are not arriving in my in--box,i am puzzled as i have done
this on other occassions befor,with no problem,vids always arrived,

apart from yesterday/today--i am baffled actually,and think that maybe
someone has been mucking around with my you tube account with out my
knowledge,maybe someone on the list/or not, who has a lot of knowledge--did
it as a joke ;-) or deliberatly ;-0 who knows reasons why some people do
things ;-/ jealously,i dont know-i have no proof unfortunatly,all i can
say is befor, you tube vids arrive ok.

last place i posted one to was the list,last week,that arrived ok, THE
PROBLEM U SEE STARTED AFTER THAT-- subsequent ones have not arrived, who
says that someone may of got hold of my details, and altered something,in
someway so as my vids dont arrive!!!! i think this is possible--- there may
be another quite innocent reason--what do you think????
about it ;-D?