[kj] oliver u sound pissed ;-/

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:36:14 EDT 2007

oliver-- thats why i bothered to exsplain to you--you were having a go at
johns bahaviour,because you thought he ment somethings,by acting akward and
wierd as you said it,towards the actor black guy.......................

i filed in the gaps for you--which if you had known in first place,you would
not of drawn that conclusion on johns approach towards the actor guy----id
say i did you a favour,now you want to carry it on ;-/ you were wrong about
john ok,its not a compeition ;-)

now see it which ever way you choose,but the fact is,i did spend some years
growing up in u.k,you did not ok.now,i will say it again...

there are no where the level of problems concerning race problems in u.k as
there are in the u.s.a.
even to this day! your interprtation of john is your view only,thats how you
wish to read it,up to you,but i can assure you,that your view on john,is not
johns view on him self or his view on other cultures-

- ok i am not running with this,it is leading into all kinds of
things,which frankly,i do not wish to discuss,as its 2007 and not 1907 or
even 1707 why did you bring all this up again?? what are you trying to say
oliver or start? as i am not really following you ok ;-/

your white,some of your friends are black,so fucking what.......put simply,
i do not share or,care about your views on this,or see it in the same way,or
understand--to me people are people,thats it-- why you are making such a
thing out of it , like saying " white people say things to other white
people ect" i actually dont give a shit,i was just correcting you where john
lydon was concerned ok ;)
good night.