[kj] hes still a punk ;-)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 22:17:55 EDT 2007

I saw that interview. He was also pretty damn drunk, and made some
awkward comments to the African-American actor next to him (whose name I
forget) about how in England they don't have race problems like us in
the US and he's been to Africa to see gorillas, etc., etc. That part was
kind of weird.

-Oliver