[kj] OT: "Punk's Not Dead" documentary

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 21:30:23 EDT 2007

The sad truth is we've become self-congratulatory wankers just like the hippies before us. When teenage rebellion is packaged for your convenience and available at the local mall punk truly is dead. The reality is every generation thinks they invented sex and rebellion, it's only when we get older we realize we're just doing what's natural. If only we had the humility to own up to it.

I am culturevirus