[kj] CANDLELIGHT mailer says Jaz will do guest vox on upcoming October File tracks

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 00:13:40 EDT 2007

Emo is the new goth, right? And it has nothing to do with the original
emo core movement of '85 in DC (for ex:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mbdh0Qm_5A0), also? Or is nu-hardcore the new
emo? Maybe the new screamo, post-Locust? How does it all work together
any more?

Emoth is alarming parents! See:
http://www.cbs47.tv/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=64411

-Oliver