[kj] CANDLELIGHT mailer says Jaz will do guest vox on upcoming October File tracks

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 20:00:56 EDT 2007

And when you take into account the similar structure of the album titles:

Holy Armour From The Jaws Of God
Hosannas From The Basements Of Hell

It's getting a bit on the embarrassing side isn't it?

I must admit that I haven't heard any of the music and the originality (or otherwise) of that is really all that matters.

Geoff

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Their cover art is by the same dude who did the cover art for
HOSANNAS. I haven't listened to their music, but it strikes me that
they're molding themselves a little TOO CLOSELY to our beloved
Killing Joke.