[kj] (OT) The Cult Live in SoCal

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 6 20:05:23 EDT 2007

"melinda grant" wrote:

> that footage of the cult looked really good,impressive sound,glad you had

> a good time,you sound on top of the world today t.b are you still high

> ;=D

I always enjor seeing just about any band, even if they're someone I'm not a
big fan of. Probably the last show I caught where I was kinda pissed that I
wasted the money was Coldplay a couple years ago.

> melinda ps are your ears ringing,and your eyes heavy today after that

> gig and the lack of sleep [=)? the trade marks of a good night befor

> id say ;-D !!!!

Nahh, no ringing in my ears these days. I'm probably deaf from 30 years of
seeing and hearing live music.

T.B.