[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:16:41 EDT 2007

i can only agree with 90 percent of your post alex,i still love--
invocation, gratitude and walking with gods--

if it wasnt for those 3 tracks,id be with you 100 percent alex ;-)

this makes me laugh when jaz bellows------ lift up your spirits ;-D)))

as 4 ...go psycho,i actually feel embarressed for jaz when he shouts
that(47 year old man trying to be street cred!!),the cringe factor has gone
over max and burst into flaims in discust on the themomitor, ;-))) it could
of should of been alot better ;-/ i have to reach for the whisky every time
i hear it,and i am a tee--totaller as a rule ;-0

melinda