[kj] OTish Ministry Last? Release

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 14:07:55 EDT 2007

I got an "advanced copy" too...

http://outpunched.blogspot.com/2007/07/ministry-last-sucker-2007.html

:)

I like about half the songs,s ort of like the new Bad Brains album. But
whereas on the Bad Brains LP it's the reggae numbers I skip past, here
it's the tracks that delve too far into nu-metal that I don't like. Some
folks say KJ have dipped treacherously into nu-metal but I don't think
they really ever have, except for that stupid fucking KJ 2003 LP cover
that looks like something some Korn/Twiztid bro would get tattooed on
him. Ministry, however, do take that plunge on a few tracks on The Last
Sucker. But some of it is just good Lard-style thrash.

-Oliver