[kj] ot brenden

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:07:46 EDT 2007

dont worry about it, its your 11.11 birth time coming out,we all have the
capability to be blunt,i am blunt 60 percent of the time ;) thats my 11.
influence life path... coming out and people some times take it the wrong
way,i guess there to sensative--i dont have much charm really ,well
sometimes-it depends on situation!!

yeah ;-(,i spent a few years in a chatholic bording school,it taught me all
i needed to know --THE WHOLE LOT IS RUBBISh and its there to controle and
frighten people-- i wanted nothing at all to do with it,so i scieved of
church by doing the whole schools breeky dishes!!

there was this other thing we had to do,called--the rosary--or something,the
whole school,all together,every eve,we were suppost to go through it real
slowly,each bead on rosary necklace,represented saying a --hail mary
ect.ect./there were 50 beads!!!

---well we just used to start of slow--half way--we would just verbally
charge at neck breaking speed
100 girls,so we could get to the end as fast as possible!!!!!!!

psit was very dull and i was not even a catholic ;-0 !!!!