[kj] O.T. Stooges in NYC

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:58:37 EDT 2007

I have yet to see Bauhaus because of the whole reunion stigma. They vowed
against it for so long...and then....1 record flops...another....and now you
have it. I did the same with the Damned at first. Now I'll go because I
kinow they are in it for at least a while (really because what else are they
going to do). If Bauhaus comes through again and the tickets aren't $50 (I
wish I was kidding) then probably.
There is one side that thinks band could reunite when they can see the
rewards of the earlier work (being ahead of the curve), but it erks me when
bands do it because all else has failed and this is their last ditch effort
to survive. 9 times out of 10 they still aren't tlaking to one another and
it is the same set over and over and over.

Chris