[kj] Filth Brother

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 08:29:07 EDT 2007

yeah but shitty happy people need their shiny crappy
music or we'd have too many people at the noise
basrtard hardcore gigs...

--- Pssyche <pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Wolfmother are a band I have in mind when I think of

> "complete and utter

> fucking shite that should have been drowned at

> birth" bands!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!