[kj] OT: The Superheriones

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:36:58 EDT 2007

I played with Shadow Project and Eva O solo a handful of times. Befriended
her for a while. Nice person. Lost touch and sounds like she went a little
nuts with finding religon but I liked all of the early Cali death rock
stuff. Super Heroines was quite ground breaking at the time. Not sure if
it stands the test of time. The songs that are good are really good. But
some are a little hoakey. The later day incarnations of Christian Death
with her and Rozz are either phenominal or absolute crap. Seems to be no
middle ground.

R.I.P. Rozz. He was a kind, tormented, soul

Chris