[kj] OT: The Superheriones

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 03:18:21 EDT 2007

Folks that've been kind enough to "f(r)iend" me on MySpace at my profile
http://www.myspace.com/total_terror

probably have seen my recent admission of the ultimate guilty pleasure"
punk L.A. gothic punk rock band The Superheriones, who actually have a
freakin' MySpace profile now (albeit 25+ years too late)!

http://www.myspace.com/theesuperheroines

If you don't like those 4 songs at their MySpace page, keep digging --
the band was the best. Proto-riot grrl, L.A. punk -- whatever -- you
never see them entoned anywhere in any of that capacity. But they were
an incredible band.

I dunno, I listen to stuff like the Superheroines stuff, the recent KJ
Hosannas stuff, and then I listen to ... The Locust .. and it's like..
uh, check, please!

The Superheroines were very great indeed. Much underrated.

-Oliver