[kj] KJ allusions on Film

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:56:12 EDT 2007

I seem to berember catching a fleeting glimpse of a programme & it had a
band rehearsing with KJ posters.
I only caught a glimpse & wondered if it was in fact them.
Maybe it was said LB (prior to the pub catching fire)?
As I recall the source of the fire was traced to menthol cigarettes...

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear