[kj] KJ in film soundtracks

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 03:50:43 EDT 2007

Bit bored yesterday so I went to the local film rental shop and as most
DVD's were already rented out, I settled for a rather disappointing film
called the Covenant (just released)... Won't go into detail but I was
surprised to hear "The death & Resurrection Show" in the soundtrack. I knew
that Eighties was in Weird Science a few good years ago, does anybody know
of other films that include KJ stuff in them?